Sometimes thrifting is good, sometimes it is really bad, and sometimes you hit the freakin’ jackpot.
I hit up Goodwill today because my wardrobe has gotten a bit sparse lately, and I wanted to wear more than just shorts and an Old Navy t-shirt to BlogHer next week. Luckily for me, today was a jackpot trip. I actually found too many things and had to weed through them and only keep the best pieces. At one point I was texting Keith from the dressing room – what do you think of this? What about this?
I ended up walking out of Goodwill with:
- two pairs of jeans
- a pair of slacks
- a pair of athletic pants for running/yoga
- an Ann Taylor Loft, new with tags
- a more casual shirt
- a cute little black purse
- a pair of heels that are totally impractical…but I may wear them to a BlogHer party just for fun
- an awesome pair of flats that I think will work really well for BlogHer
- two dresses
- a name brand Spanx slip for only $6 that was in perfect condition.
I think I need to scout out more of the thrift shops around here…apparently I’ve been missing out on some good finds!